Tuesday, June 10, 2014

"Party Animals," & Sharing with Friends

"Party Animals," by Cynthia Anderson, WIP, 2014

Hey there!  Made most of "Party Animals," this past Saturday while painting with my best friend, who I am so lucky to have:)  I was just thinking the tittle was appropriate since this is now 'my favorite kind of partying'....and in light of how much fun we had.  We very much enjoy getting together in my studio to paint, talk about painting, the universe, science, aliens, ghosts....to listen to music, and when all that gets old, turn on Ron White and laugh ourselves into a coma because we love TATER SALAD!!!  When they say laughter is the best medicine, they aren't kidding;  there's nothing like some deep belly laughs to make you GLOW.

I think it's so important to make the time for moments such as these.  Sharing in what we love, engaging each other's sensibilities, it's what life is all about.  Plus, it's one thing to share your life with a spouse and children...your family;  but there is nothing quite like sharing with friends.

Have a great day, and pass it on to someone else:)

Cynthia

2 comments:

  1. It was definitely a good time and I feel like I got a lot of painting done too! We have to do it again SOON!
    Thanks for introducing me to Ron White - he is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome my love! It was a blast and yes, we have to do it as often as possible...and other stuff too!!!!

    ReplyDelete